Consign With Us!
At Best Friend's Consignment, we accept items on a seasonal basis with no appointment necessary! Click the box below to preview our contract.
We require a minimum of 5 items, maximum of 30.
Summer: April - June 29
Fall begins July 1st- thru October
Winter: October - December
Any items we are unable to accept will automatically be donated to charity.
Two of our favorites are Home of the Sparrow & One Neighbor at a Time.
We will not be returning unaccepted items to consignors,
with the exception of high-end designer items
Our 18+ years in business have given us a great knowledge of what our customers and market are looking for & what sells.
CLOTHING | ACCESSORIES CONSIGNMENT:
- Minimum of 5 items and maximum of 30 items of women's & Juniors brand name clothing and accessories per day. Current style within the last 2 to 3 years. Older than that, we will donate.
- Clothing must be brought in on hangers, one item per hanger, freshly laundered, clean and current (within the last 2 to 3 years of style).
- Shoes and accessories must be clean and have zero to little wear. Bring those items in a shopping bag you can leave with us. NO garbage bags accepted.
- Items presented in garbage bags will be declined.
- All items must be authentic - it is illegal to sell counterfeit or "designer-inspired"
- Currently we are limiting our jewelry to brands in current styles like Pandora, Brighton, Silpada and Chico’s. Please inquire about your jewelry brands if you have any questions.
- Clothing & accessories are on consignment for 60 days
- On most items, Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price (minus any fees or taxes).
- Exception: designer handbags receive 50% of the final selling price (minus any fees or taxes)
High Demand Items:
Current trend tops
Current Trend Footwear
Clothing Items We Do Not Accept:
Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns
Undergarments & body suits Without Original Tags
WalMart | Meijer Brands
Blingy Pants or Jeans
Pink Brand Items
FURNITURE & HOME DECOR CONSIGNMENT:
Have current trend furniture to consign?
We can sell those items you've purchased within the last 7 years. Email pictures to email@example.com
- Furniture the size of an end table and larger must have prior approval - please email pictures and description to: firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name, phone number and any information about the items (age/brand)
- Home decor items must come in a box or bag properly wrapped and protected.
- Items must be current trend, clean and in excellent condition
- Up to 20 items of home decor per drop off
- Lamps must have working light bulbs when consigned
- Needs a battery? Working batteries are a must (i.e. LED candles, clocks, etc)
- Furniture and home decor items are on consignment for 90 days
- Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price (minus any fees or taxes) on home decor
- Exception: Large furniture pieces receive 50% of the final selling price (minus any fees or taxes)
Furniture/Accessories In High Demand
Gray/Natural (Joanna Gaines/Magnolia Style)
Home decor items we DO NOT accept:
China & crystal
Broken or damaged goods
Gold Framed Pictures
Items not sold in your garage sale
THE 3 C'S OF CONSIGNING:
CURRENT: We are searching for home decorations and apparel that reflect current styles for the current season.
CLEAN: Clothing items should be clean, freshly laundered and free of odors or pet hair. Home decor items need to be showroom ready, free of dust & have working batteries.
CUTE: We are always looking for cute, fun & trendy items that sell in our market.
Come in to see what's on our sales floor to get a great idea of what to consign AND find some fabulous items for your wardrobe and home. It's over 12,000 sq ft of some of the BEST finds around. With the BEST customer service around. And the BEST prices around.
Questions? Send Us A Message